On 28th of November 2013 Dirk Huelsermann called for a London Digital Signage Week, as London is the Place to be and less than six month later, the European Digital Signage and Digital-out-of-Home industry is able to put more than 10 Events together starting from the 12th May, ending on the 16th to support the growth of the industry. The guys at DailyDOOH put together the agenda, which you can find here.
The guys from DailyDOOH Keep track of the events for the London Digital Signage Week.
- London Digital Signage Week Launch Party – likely at Hix Soho (66-70, Brewer Street, London, W1F 9UP T) but exact location still TBD, Monday May 12, 17:00 to 21:00
- The DailyDOOH Media Summit, The David Lean Room at BAFTA, May 13, 2014 (agenda up shortly, registration also open shortly)
- MultiTaction iWall and Showroom Open House, FLUX Innovation Lounge at Engage Production, Wool House, Unit 1, Back Church Lane, London E1 1AB, May 13, 2014
- VUKUNET Media Dinner, May 13, 2014
- 6th NEC Solutions Showcase at The Velodrome, Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, London, May 14 and 15, 2014.
- The Future of Media and AdTech, May 14th, 16:00 at the Rainmaking Loft. Mark Boidman (Peter J Solomon) & Paul-René Albertini (Startupbootcamp London). You can register your interest for the event here.
- The International Scala Conference (ISC) at The Timber Lodge, Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, London, May 14, 2014.
- Tesco – Big Data Goes Outdoor , The Screen Forum Breakfast Briefing at The Velodrome, Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, London, May 15, 2014.
- Employee Communications Thought Leadership Summit at The Velodrome, Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, London, May 15, 2014.
- AV User Group meeting (in the afternoon, with possible drinks after) at The Timber Lodge, Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, London, May 15, 2014.